Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Angus & Celeste: Hanging Gardens

Just recently The Finders Keepers threw their Autumn-Winter Indie Art and Design Market in Sydney, and oh boy were there some treats to be found! It was a packed out day showcasing some of Australia's best up-and-coming brands and designers; I found myself a bit in awe of the creative little people we've got on our fair shores.

Afterwards, (not having been able to spend as much time there as I would have liked) I jumped on The Finders Keepers website to check out some of the things I may have missed. It was there I came across these little hanging planter gems from Melbourne design duo Angus & Celeste!

Will you have a look at these fine things, I am particularly coveting the 'Billy Buttons' design for a hint of happy yellow! -






Aren't they fantastic?! The talented pair also create the whimsical little vases and clocks seen in the photos. All images were sourced from their website, which I would encourage you to check out and swoon over - Angus & Celeste

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend!

Sarah x

2 comments:

I love to hear any thoughts or comments you may have! Thanks for stopping by - Sarah x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...